Canon PowerShot D20
Handling / ease of use7.5/10
- Rugged, eye-catching design
- Great image quality, very good color saturation
- Bright screen
- External underwater casing available to increase maximum underwater depth
- Long battery life (when GPS is disabled)
- Lens is a little slow
- Image quality decreases in low light, noise is easily visible in darker areas
- Highlights get blown out quickly
- Slightly distorted colors when photographing underwater
- Recorded sound is low quality
Is the Canon Powershot D30 the best waterproof camera?
A detailed review of the Canon PowerShot D30 will be added soon!